Going to a pool party/bbq today and taking something yummy! This dish is so not bikini friendly, but it does have artichokes in it :).
Here’s the recipes, thank you food network!
- 1 (8 ounces) block cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (14 ounces) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Dash hot sauce
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand held electric mixer until smooth. Then beat in the mayonnaise until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and stir together until combined. Transfer the dip to a pie plate or shallow gratin dish. Bake in a preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes until the top is golden brown and the dip is bubbling. Serve hot with crackers, tortilla chips, crostini or veggies.
Parmesan Thyme Crackers
- 1/4 pound (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 3 ounces grated Parmesan
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Place the butter in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment and mix until creamy. Add the Parmesan, flour, salt, thyme and pepper and combine.
Dump the dough on a lightly floured board and roll into a 13-inch long log. Wrap the log in plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 30 minutes to harden.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Cut the log crosswise into 1/4 to 1/2-inch thick slices. Place the slices on a sheet pan and bake for 22 minutes.