Trying to check items off my 30 b4 30 list during the holidays has been quite the challenge. I’m really going to have to make a plan of attack if I’m going to get all of my list accomplished by 3/10/13! I did get #23 done though. I would have liked the hairstyles to be more elaborate and awesome, but I usually only had 10 minutes to do my hair, so simple won. Here they are!
Messy side bun with twisty braids mixed in. Also twisted the front part of my hair into the bun.
A braid rolled into a rosette and pinned. Will actually do this one again.
3 rosette braids to make an updo. This baby gave me a headache.
This one looked much cuter from the front and side. Braids on the sides and back combed the middle. It was kind of like Rihanna or Miley but without actually shaving the sides of my head 🙂
Twisty braid into a side pony.
Thanks to my Valie for snapping photos of my hair and being an excellent critic. The verdict was that mommy should not back comb her hair ever, haha. Kids! I liked that one, go figure. I just wish I had 3 hands and eyes in the back of my head, then doing my own hair would be so much easier!
Alright, here’s what I’ve crossed off so far. Holy crap I need to get busy. I actually did 2 more on this list I just haven’t checked them off and blogged it yet. Another thing to add to my “to do” list!
- Spend an entire day relaxing in my pj’s.
- Get a passport.
Go on a cruise
- Read Pride & Prejudice.
- Watch all of the Star Wars movies.
- Donate blood.
Get a massage. Leave the U.S. Make cake pops.
- Run the Disney World Marathon.
- Grind wheat and make bread.
- Be able to do the splits on the right and left side.
- Take my family out to breakfast, just because.
Go vegan for a week. Swim with dolphins.
- Read the 2nd and 3rd Harry Potter books to my daughter.
Take a spur of the moment mini trip.
- Try Zumba.
- Take creative family photos.
- Have my daughter give me 5 guitar lessons.
- Teach our dog 2 new tricks.
- Learn to repair the ceiling, then do it.
Try out 5 new hair styles. Go to Universal Studios Orlando, see the Harry Potter Castle.
- Finish writing the children’s book I started 5 years ago.
Get properly fitted for running shoes.
- Have a food fight.
- Build something with wood, nails, screws, and stuff like that.
- Start a new family tradition.
- Invent a new ice cream flavor.