Well hi there everyone! Crazy girl here… trying to get sane again:). Last night I was pondering why I feel so “all over the place” and just nutty. I’m pretty sure it’s because I have too many projects that I’m trying to do at the same time. Any normal person would start a project or two, complete those and then move on right? Well, I can’t seem to grasp that concept and always try to jump into 10 things at once and then wonder why I’m acting like a chicken with it’s head cut off.
So here’s my list of things I was trying to attempt this week…
- Wash, iron, hang, secure, and tag merchandise for a kids sale
- Spring clean
- Organize my whole house
- Trying to organize new posts for the blog
- Work on Val’s next B-Day (I know, my sanity is gone)
- Learn to work (or just turn on!) my new sewing machine & sew totes for cheer “secret sister”
- Train for the Spartan race
- Cook healthy meals that my kid and hubby will like
- Learn to do lash extensions
- Finish planning our family vacation
- Oh yeah, and the usual stuff like kids, lessons, regular cleaning, errands…life
Deep breath Vickie. Take a step back. Time to prioritize and be realistic.
Do I need to do all of these things? No. Will I die if I don’t…yes…I mean no:)
K, new goal for the week. One thing at a time!! Otherwise I truly feel like this picture, but definitely not as cute.
Ah, I feel better already. I’m going to focus and take things one at a time! Ready Go!
Do you ever take on too much and then nothing gets done? Please tell me I’m not the only one who does this? 🙂 How do you stay on the track of productivity without taking the side street to crazy town?